Our current vacancies
We want to reinforce our team with a junior sustainability real estate rock star!
Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to large scale building and masterplanning projects? Do you want to separate the bullshit from the truth?
- You aid architects, project developers and engineers in designing sustainable buildings;
- You participate in projects related to building sector where you perform energy, comfort and material studies (LCC, EPB, PHPP, daylight simulations, thermal dynamic simulations, LCA, …);
- You perform sustainability guidances (BREEAM, LCA studies)
- You contribute to large, multidisciplinary projects and you independently manage smaller projects from A to Z.
- You want to have an impact on the building sector;
- You have a master degree in engineering with specialisation building technics or architecture or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in the design of sustainable buildings
- You have some basic knowledge of EPB, BREEAM, dynamic simulations or other mentioned fields;
- You are prepared to grow your knowledge exponentially over a short period of time and are open to sharing your own experience and expertise with colleagues;
- You possess strong organizational skills and take ownership;
- You have experience in drafting clear and well-structured reports;
- You aim to finish tasks within the set time limit
- You speak Dutch or you’re French-speaking with a good knowledge of Dutch. Good knowledge of English is appreciated.
- An interesting and varied job in a start-up mindset, but an experienced team;
- Possibility to grow within the team;
- You will work in one of the trendiest co-working spaces available: Fosbury & Sons right next to the Brussels North station;
- A salary that fits your expertise and ambition.
You are an engineering-architect passioned by the sustainability aspects of the building sector?
Do you want to have an impact on the real estate sector? Do you want to learn more about circular economy, thermal comfort, sustainability labels, eco-design, and much more?
We can offer a specialised traineeship. We are a young and dynamic team and provide a versatile job with challenging projects. You get the opportunity to broaden technical knowledge through training and to further develop your talents. We provide not only technical knowledge but also guide you in the real estate consulting world. We allow the job content to evolve with talent and ambition.